The Claims Club Summit: 27 September, 2017, etc venues, Fenchurch Street, London
Forget what you thought you knew about claims conferences
Last year's brand new Claims Club Summit arrived at the Crystal, London, on 12th October - bringing delegates innovation, interaction and fresh thinking.
The event brought the insurance claims sector together to thrash out the biggest challenges facing the industry, as well as covering the new and emerging opportunities to grab .
Topics covered included:
- Innovation showcases - drones, robotics, automation, 3D printing
- Cyber TED talks
- Oxford-style whiplash debate with key insurers, regulators and lawyers
- Regulation quick-fire updates - small claims limit, Briggs, CMCs, Insurance Act
- Confirmed FCA speaker - what's new with the Thematic Reviews?
- Fishbowl debates - automation, risk prevention, liability, claims efficiency
2016 confirmed speakers included:
The latest Claims news from Post: